Calling all artists! We are doing a mini Algiers Point Arts Market on Wednesday evenings this fall. The market will be located outside and inside of Beatrixbell Handcrafted Jewelry & Gift at 337 Morgan Street. This location is right across the levee from all the action at Wednesdays on the Point! COMPLETE THIS FORM to join the list and apply for a spot.
- Artists must provide their own table and table covering.
- Artists must provide their own checkout supplies such as bags and packaging materials.
- For our first market, a very limited number of booths are available. We will gauge interest and build from the first market!
- Please note, we will not have any sort of hanging space to hang paintings and other 2d art, so it must fit on the table.
- This market is open to crafters, markers, face painters, artists etc.
- All vendors must remain on the property and not block the sidewalk. We do not have a permit to block the sidewalk. You will be vending as a part of our gift shop under our occupational license. There is no space outside to set up a tent without blocking the sidewalk.
- To keep the market diverse, we reserve the right to limit categories.
- First market is FREE, and if it is successful we will charge $10 for other markets to cover marketing material and signage. There is no commission except for a credit card fee if you choose to run your cards thru our system.
- Markets will be cancelled if it is raining.
Market hours are 5:30-8:30. Set up is from 4:00-5:00 and artists are required to be fully set up at 5:15. The dates for Wednesdays on the Point are:
- September 13
- September 20
- September 27
- October 4
- October 11
- October 18
Please FILL OUT OUR FORM to let us know if you are interested!